Alex Constantine - March 18, 2011
Hub City Anti-Racist Action Releases A Sample from Their Intel Files
In a month, Neo-Nazi fascists from the National Socialist Movement (NSM) will be attempting to march in Trenton, New Jersey.The NSM is the largest Neo-Nazi organization in the United States today. This is the first time in many years an openly Neo-Nazi group has attempted to march under a swastika banner in the state of New Jersey. All sides anticipate large opposition and large police protection of the Nazis.
To commemorate the final stretch before the people of New Jersey and their allies showdown against the fascist scum who would dare put on their shiny boots and set foot in Trenton, we at Anti-Racist Action have released a few profiles on members of The NSM and two other white supremacist organizations operating in the state. We have also updated our general intel page (with pics and brief info on many NJ Nazis) with a few additions. Our contact info is at the bottom of this message, and any more tips are always appreciated.
Anti-Racist Action will be in the streets of Trenton. And more importantly, we will not be alone. So what are you going to do about it?
- We go where they go. Whenever fascists are organizing or active in
public, we're there. We don't believe in ignoring them or staying away from
them. Never let the Nazis have the street!
- We don't rely on the cops or courts to do our work for us. This doesn't
mean we never go to court, but the cops uphold white supremacy and the
status quo. They attack us and everyone who resists oppression. We must rely
on ourselves to protect ourselves and stop the fascists.
- Non-sectarian defense of other anti-fascists. In ARA, we have a lot of
different groups and individuals. We don't agree about everything and we
have a right to differ openly. But in this movement an attack on one is an
attack on us all. We stand behind each other.
- We support abortion rights and reproductive freedom. ARA intends to do
the hard work necessary to build a broad, strong movement against racism,
sexism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, discrimination
against the disabled, the oldest, the youngest, and the most oppressed
people. We want a classless, free society. We intend to win!
New Jersey Nazis
This list was last updated 3/15/2011. It was originally released in conjunction with the Day of Action Against Racism and Fascism. It is just a sample of less specific information from our intelligence files. It is not all the information we have on these people. Nor if you were spared from this edition does it mean we don’t know everything about you.
This list brought to you by Hub City Anti-Racist Action
Hub City ARA Tipline: 732-659-0362 http://arahubcity.weebly.com
1. Alex Carmichael, head of The League of American Patriots, a newer NJ Nazi group formed from the ashes of National Vanguard. Recently merged with American 3rd Positionists, a neo-nazi political party. He is an attorney and lives in Butler, NJ.
2. Jacques Pluss, former professor at Farleigh Dickinson and William Paterson Univeristy, former National Socialist Movement (NSM) member. Part of a crypto fascist group that gives legal aid to nazi war criminals. Lives with wife in Summit, NJ. Recently arrested for making threats.
3. Richard Lindstrom, long-time Nazi, National Vanguard member, Nazi message board stormfront.org poster, and owner of Greiner Roofing Company. Based out of West Milford.
4. Vincent Defelice, member of Atlantic City Skinheads (ACS) and associate of Keystone State Skinheads (KSS).
5. Jason Hiecke, head of New Jersey NSM. Lives and operates an office from Southampton, NJ.
6. Toni Stamos, New Jersey NSM member from Bayonne, NJ.
7. Erick and Joyce Weigel, stormfront.org posters, LEAP and A3P associates. Belvedere, NJ.
8. Theodore J. O’Keefe, 61, of Rutherford, NJ. Editor of the Journal of Historical Review, a holocaust revisionist publication and long-time nazi.
9. Nazi Punk and KSS associate from NJ Mark Liberty, center with black shirt, hanging with KSS regional director Keith Carney (seated on left) and 2 loser nazi punks.
10. Deborah Rege of Haledon, NJ. Former organizer for now-defunct East Coast White Unity. Now a probate member of American Front, another Nazi bonehead group.
11. William J. Zahne, 40, of Clifton, NJ. Attended a speaking event by holocaust-denier David Irving in NJ.
12. Donald B. Siano of Westfield, NJ. Attended a speaking event by holocaust-denier David Irving in NJ.
13. Josh Steever, aka “Hatchet,” leader of the Aryan Terror Brigade “ATB” and member of Blood and Honour, an international bonehead group. Lives in Fords, NJ.
14. Lou Wood, 20, Roselle, probate member of American Front and former member of East Coast White Unity.
15. Martin Jason Schacteer (a/k/a, "Shlak), lead singer of “Call The Paramedics” a shitty band of misogynists, fencewalkers, and Nazis. Shlak himself is an associate of Atlantic City Skinheads (ACS), a long-time NJ bonehead crew.
16. Warren Meickle, longtime member of ACS and lead singer of white power band Aggravated Assault.
17. Mid-Atlantic National Socialist Movement members in uniform. Note Heicke is first on the left and Stamos is 2nd from the right and not in uniform.
18. Atlantic City Skinheads, from left to right: Drew Logan, Cody, ?, Tommy Turner, Chris Arlen, Shlak and Scott Hudson.
19. NJ/NY Vinlanders Social Club (VSC), an extremely violent bonehead gang. Top left is Pat Fahey, Dan McGlouphin has his arm around him. Fourth from left is Ryan Broverone, next to him is VSC co-founder Brian James. Right in front of James is Michael Parrish, who was indicted for killing his girlfriend and their child in 2009. Next to him is Conrad Jankowski.
Hub City ARA wants more info on these and other Nazis/fascists. Their filth thrives in anonymity. Don’t let them have any.
No comments yet.
I am thrilled with the information that I have just obtained.