Alex Constantine - April 19, 2013
For a reputable legal database on ritual abuse, a topic that the manipulative press willfully ignores, grossly misrepresents, manipulates, covers up and censors, see: "Satanism and Ritual Abuse: Case-by-Case Documentation"
This one went viral because there is a media vacuum smothering the topic, despite widespread public interest: "Federal Mind Control Experiments on Unwilling Subjects, Cult Cut-Outs, the "False Memory" Cover Story & Mass Media Concealment of the Nazi-Style Atrocities"
"Ritual Abuse: Convictions and Evidence the media hide and deny"
"McMartin Preschool Revisited, Part One"
"Ritual Abuse: False Memory Proponents Dealt a Blow by New Study"
Stop Mind Control and Ritual Abuse Today (S.M.A.R.T.) website
When a child is born into a family or taken into a guardianship group that commits ritual abuse-torture they are chronically neglected, repetitively abused, terrorised, and exploited into sexualised human trafficking and pornography. They are horrified and they are tortured.
- Burnt with cigarettes, lit candles and hot light bulbs
- beaten on the soles of the feet
- tied down
- hung by limbs
- guns used as in Russian roulette
- made unconscious by choking, suffocating with a plastic bag, or face submerged under water
- forced to lie naked in the snow
- electric shocked
- A gun placed in one’s mouth, vagina, or anus and hearing the clicking sound when the trigger is pulled
- violent family/group rapes
- raped with objects – weapons, knife, broom handle, tree branches, and kitchen items
- forced to consume or be smeared with animal/human waste - vaginal fluid, sperm, blood, urine, and feces
- forced into pornography, trafficked/snuff movies
- forced pregnancy/abortions
- treated like an animal
- Child - Adult Relationship
Major themes of ritual abuse victimisation
1. Ritual abuse cults/groups can be both intergenerational and extra-familial
2. Child victims are forced into a group bonding process often with the cooperation of their family and forced to take vows and oaths of secrecy
3. Programming triggers are indoctrinated into survivors when they are children,
4. Victims are subjected to mind-control programming using hypnosis, mind-altering drugging, and the implantation of trigger messages to prevent them from disclosing their ritual abuse ordeals
5. Torture—long-term and repeated—pain, deprivation, death threats, harassment, and intimidation is used on young victims
6. Victims are forced to violate others
7. Survivors speak of the profits ritual abuse torturers earned from filming or videotaping the violence, from the forced prostitution of victims, and from drug trafficking
8. Active cult members continue to threaten and harm adult survivors in a multitude of ways in order to force them to remain silent, most are threatened with death should they disclose their ritual abuse, and many have seen those who threaten them murder others and thus their fears are justified
9. Perpetrators engage in organised efforts to discount the survivors disclosure of their ritual abuse-torture ordeals
10. All survivors tell of extreme difficulties in finding any useful therapeutic help
11. Ignorance of medical staff often put some survivors at risk of Self injury 12. Helpers of survivors are also targets of organized efforts by perpetrators needing to discount and discredit the helper’s work with survivors of ritual abuse. Helpers must also deal with discreditation, denial, and disbelief from peers and the medical community, and may helpers reluctantly stop working with survivors because of these acts of harassment and oppression, and/or because of burnout and/or impossible practice conditions
Mind control is where part of a person's mind has been programmed (that is, trained) to obey another person without question, while other parts of the mind are unaware of this situation.
Programming refers both to the process of teaching part of the mind unquestioned obedience and to the content of what is taught. Thus you can say that a person has been programmed to suicide under certain conditions, or you can talk about a suicide program that is triggered (activated) by certain words or conditions.
The word programming has a heaviness to it, an aura of machine-like inevitability. It is helpful to remember that programming is something that is done to a human being by another human being, for a specific reason, using certain time-tested techniques, at a certain time and place. If you think of programming as training, some of the heaviness and mystery lifts.
A person who is programmed, but unaware of this fact, can be made to do many dangerous or illegal things. Such people make perfect spies, for example, because they are unable to reveal their mission if captured. They simply don't know what they did, or were supposed to do, and cannot give any information. They would also make good assassins, drug runners, money launderers, sexual slaves for prostitution, pornography, or blackmail, etc. - anything that requires secrecy.
Government involvement has been documented in Nazi Germany, Canada, and the United States. Some US documents, all of which were originally classified, have been declassified. Some papers were published in academic journals, and some private correspondence has become public. And of course, there is also the testimony of survivors who have become conscious of what was done to them. Due to the absence of access to mainstream publishing companies, self-published books are a valuable source of information. (Members of the military who were subjected to mind control experimentation and procedures are legally bound to secrecy.)
There is no parallel documentation for the use of mind control in cults, since cults do not keep records the way governments do. If there is a cult paper trail, it has not yet come to light. But we can surmise from ritual abuse survivors' accounts and behaviors that mind control is widely used in abusive cults and that the cults and government network to perfect techniques.
There is a great deal of evidence supporting the existence of ritual abuse crimes as a worldwide phenomenon. Bottoms, Shaver and Goodman found in their 1993 study evaluating ritual abuse claims that in 2,292 alleged ritual abuse cases, 15% of the perpetrators in adult cases and 30% of the perpetrators in child cases confessed to the abuse. "In a survey of 2,709 members of the American Psychological Association, it was found that 30 percent of these professionals had seen cases of ritual or religion-related abuse (Bottoms, Shaver & Goodman, 1991). Of those psychologists who have seen cases of ritual abuse, 93 percent believed that the reported harm took place and 93 percent believed that the alleged ritualism occurred....The similar research of Nancy Perry (1992) which further supports (the previous findings)…Perry also conducted a national survey of therapists who work with clients with dissociative disorders and she found that 88 percent of the 1,185 respondents indicated ”belief in ritual abuse, involving mind control and programming.”
Recently an online survey of over one thousand people answered questions about ritual abuse and extreme abuse crimes. In a summary of the survey, it was found that ritual abuse/mind control is a global phenomenon. Fifty-five percent stated they were abuse in a Satanic cult. Seventy-seven percent of the adult survivors that responded "had been threatened with death if they ever talked about the abuse." Also, "257 respondents reported that secret mind control experiments were used on them as children." Eighty-two percent reported being sexually abused by multiple perpetrators.
Anne Johnson Davis in her book Hell Minus One reported that her parents confessed to her abuse in writing and verbally to clergymen, and to the detectives from the Utah Attorney General’s Office. Her suppressed memories started when she was in her mid-30s, which were fully substantiated by her mother and stepfather.
Many scientific journals articles have discussed the reality of ritual abuse and its effect on its victims. Some of these articles have discussed the extreme nature of these crimes, proof of the reality of the ritual abuse phenomenon and victims' symptoms, the connection between ritual abuse, multiple personality disorder and mind control and the connections between ritual abuse reports and the higher levels of symptoms of childhood sexual and physical abuse. Several additional studies and organizations have compiled research on the reality of ritual abuse crimes.
A study which identified 270 cases of sexual abuse in day care settings found that allegations of ritual abuse occurred in thirteen percent of the cases. Additional evidence of ritual abuse in day care and child abuse cases has been found in news reports, journal articles and legal transcripts.
Ritual abuse occurrences have also been found in the Netherlandsand England. Reports of ritual abuse have also been found in multiple personality disorder sufferers. Kent believes that intergenerational satanic accounts are possible and that rituals related to them may come from a deviant interpretation of religious texts. Others have stated that the theories and research around recovered memory "strongly confirm the reality of...cult abuse" of SRA survivors
Origin of the term
Pazder introduced the term "ritualized abuse" in 1980, describing the experiences of an adult survivor that was disclosing satanic abuse memories. He defined the phenomenon as "repeated physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual assaults combined with a systematic use of symbols, ceremonies, and machinations designed and orchestrated to attain malevolent effects." Later definitions came mostly from professionals addressing ritual abuse in child care settings. Finkelhor, Williams, Burns, and Kalinowski elaborated on Pazder's definition, defining ritual abuse as "abuse that occurs in a context linked to some symbols or group activity that have a religious, magical or supernatural connotation, and where the invocation of these symbols or activities are repeated over time and used to frighten and intimidate the children." Kelley referred to ritual abuse as the "repetitive and systematic sexual, physical, and psychological abuse of children by adults as part of cult or satanic worship"
Breaking Ritual Silence: An Anthology of Ritual Abuse Survivor Stories. Jeanne Marie Lorena and Paula Levy
The Collective Mind: Poetry from My Multiple Personalities by Elizabeth Lieberman
More Than Once Upon a Time. by Betsy Salkind.
Unlocking Buried Secrets by Victorious Heart.
Recent Blog Entries
Recent Forum Posts