Alex Constantine - November 20, 2007
By Alex Constantine
[A repost - see AC's Anti-Fascist Research Bin, 2006-07 archive, for subsequent parts of the Lexington Comair crash series.]
While digging about, you will find an anonymous blogger who observes that ACS and ES&S are "a major player in providing technology services to the US court system, USPS, DOT, FCC, the US Senate, the White House, and several other government agencies.... What does this mean? It's an interesting concentration of power. If one controls the datastream of an organization, one has a great deal of knowledge of what it's really doing. Actually, in this case, it would be interesting to know the relationship between ACS and the GOP and/or the Bush family."6
Fenton Dawson was just the man to know all about that relationship. But he's dead ...
2) Brewton, P., The Mafia, CIA, and George Bush, 1992, p. 241.
3) Library of Congress release:
- "TESTIMONY OF TOM BLODGETT, MANAGING DIRECTOR, BUSINESS PROCESS SOLUTIONS, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, INC.," and "TESTIMONY OF RUDI DEKKERS, CEO, HUFFMAN AVIATION INTERNATIONAL, INC."
4) Shane Harris, "Intelligence Inc.," May 15, 2005.
6) Anon., "A Parable of the US 2000 Election,"