BY ALEX CONSTANTINE
The begging questions are back, rattling cups. What do the Saudi propaganda minister and terror from the skies on 9/11 have to do with an obscure race horse breeding farm in Lexington, Kentucky?
... Every question you answer only tosses up more questions, like sparks from a grinding wheel ...
Prince Bin Salman boarded his horses at the Mill Ridge stables ...
Mill Ridge is not far from the site of the Comair crash, Bluegrass Airport.
The 484-acre breed farm, according to it's web site, was founded in 1962 by Alice Headley Chandler. The current owners are Dr. John Chandler and Alice Headley Chandler. Alice inherited the property from Hal Price Headley, her father – the founder of the famed Keeneland racetrack near Lexington, and its first president. Dr. Chandler is from south Africa.185 The Mill Ridge logo displayed at racing events is made of Hal Headley's old racing silks. His influence on the racing industry survives in the bloodlines of several champion broodmares, most notably Alcibiades.186
The Chandlers not only cared for Prince Ahmed bin Salman's horses, as widely reported – the family is VERY close to the Saudi royal family. In fact, Dr. Chandler oversees ALL horse-related business in North America for Khalid Abdullah, the cousin of bin Salman and Prince Turki – the focus of rage in England over the sale of torture implements to the Saudi rulers and a secret slush fund (part 23).187
Dr. Chandler RUNS Prince Abdullah's racing enterprise, Juddmonte Farms ... but that only raises ... more questions.
Beginning with: How is it this sleepy little horse farm in rural Lexington is in business with Saudi eminences tied to arms smuggling, BCCI, 9/11 psyops [the subject of Part 13 to come] and the wretched Bush clan?
These aren't just any Saudi eminences – they've long been financially symbiotic with the Bush family and Big Oil down in Houston and Dallas.
Alice Headley Chandler is their kind of woman.
The Breeders' Cup, where Lexington Comair crash casualty Marcie Thomason worked, is managed by a set of trustees, among them Alice Headley Chandler.
Two other trustees of the Breeders' Cup are old familiars in the history of the Bush clan:
• William S. Farish. • William S. Farish Jr.188
Alice Chandler was born with her father's horse sense, not just his assets. And she's a very busy little woman. Ms. Chandler also chairs the University of Kentucky's Equine Research Foundation. On the board of directors, once again ...
• William S. Farish.189
Farish is a known unknown in Blue Grass country, but the Chandlers are old friends. Will's horse farm, Lane's End, is just down the road from Mill Ridge. On this map, The Headley-Chandler property is located immediately south of Blue Grass Airport (the airplane marker). Will Farish's ranch is to the north of Versaille Road, marked by the green stars. Comair Flight 5191 crashed between the two horse farms:
"William S. Farish III (born March 17, 1939) is an American millionaire," says his Wikipedia entry, "a previous U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom (2001-2004) ... a horse-breeder, a chairman of Churchill Downs, major Republican Party donor, and family friend of President George W. Bush for several decades. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws from the UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY in 2003. Farish was born in Houston, Texas in 1939. His father, William S. Farish Jr., was killed in an airplane accident during World War II. He is the grandson of William Stamps Farish II, who was President of Standard Oil from 1937 to 1942."190
Some basic Farish facts:
• Wife: Sarah
• Son: Bill Farish, Jr.
• Daughters: Mary Farish Johnston, Laura Farish Chadwick, Hillary Farish Stratton
• "Farish owns a trust company in Houston, Texas called W.S. Farish & Co.
• "An avid horse-breeder, Farish owns the 1800 acre Lane's End Farm near Lexington, Kentucky, which hosted Queen Elizabeth, a family friend, during her visits to Lexington.
• "Prescott Bush and William Farish Sr. were business partners in the 1930s and 1940s. Farish Sr. died of a heart attack on 29 November 1942; his son, William Farish II, died in a training accident in Texas six months later. William Farish III served on the board of GHW Bush's Zapata Corporation starting in 1966. Farish III was tapped in 1980 to manage Vice President Bush's blind trust.
• "Farish's grandfather, William Farish, on March 25th, 1942, pleaded no contest to conspiring with Nazi Germany while president of Standard Oil in New Jersey. He was described by Senator Harry Truman in public of approaching "treason" for profiting off the Nazi war machine. Standard Oil, invested millions in IG Farben, who opened a gasoline factory within Auschwitz in 1940. President George W. Bush appointed Farish American Ambassador to London.
• "Farish's contributions to the Republican Party include: $100,000 to the Bush-Cheney inauguration committee fund – $26,875 to Republican candidates and parties between 1999-2000, including the maximum $1,000 to President Bush's campaign – $5,000 to the Bush-Cheney vote recount – Farish's support for Democrats was limited to a single contribution of $1000 to the unsuccessful campaign of former Rep. Scotty Baesler (D-Ky.). Farish's wife Sarah has also contributed to Republican politicians: $11,000 between 1999-2000, $1,000 to President Bush's campaign.190d
• Farish, Sr. drips with Holocaust wealth, but – like his friend George Bush – he is deeply concerned about the world affairs: